Dior Capture is a skin care line that focuses on the reduction of fine lines, age spots, crow's feet and wrinkles caused by excessive exposure to the sun and/or the natural aging process. From the Dior Capture R60/80 Wrinkle Eye Cream, to the Dior Capture Totale Night Cream, to the Dior Capture Totale Serum, Christian Dior skin products aim to address the anti-aging phenomenon. The key patented ingredient in the Dior Capture product line is the Alpha-Longoza Complex, which is derived from a rare revitalizing plant. Centuline Complex is also a primary active component of Dior Capture treatments. These Dior skin care products can be found in numerous high-end department stores, as well as on the web.
The Dior Capture anti-aging line addresses a number of common issues regarding facial skin and overall complexion tone. While the Dior Capture Multi-Perfection Eye Treatment endeavors to remedy dark circles, fine lines and puffiness; the Capture Night Cream is formulated to increase collagen production and promote skin cell repair. The Dior Capture treatment products are essentially derived from the well-known fashion designer, Christian Dior. This can turn some serious consumers off, since the cosmetic product line can be viewed as an "afterthought" extension of the Dior fashion brand. While Dior skin care products and cosmetics are primarily produced in France, they're sold world-wide.
The Dior Capture skin care treatment line is aimed at battling common signs of aging such as fine lines, crow's feet, dark spots, sun damage, sagging and wrinkles. The notable ingredient in the Dior Capture products is the Alpha-Longoza Complex. This primary ingredient is found only in Madagascar. The unique complex is added to assist in the production of collagen and new skin cells. The idea is to promote more youthful complexions and smoother skin.
- Dior Capture products are easy to find in department stores and/or online.
- Official Dior website is available in numerous languages.
- The official Dior website offers a convenient page for consumers to ask questions.
- There's a store locator link on the official website, directing consumers to the nearest local and online vendors.
- Dior Capture skin care products are not available for purchase on the official website.
- The official website fails to offer prices.
- No customer review information is offered regarding Dior Capture products on the website.
- Dior Capture treatments and skin care products are a bit pricey for the average consumer.
- Dior's fashion pedigree does not inspire as much confidence as a brand devoted exclusively to skin care. Many people may buy this product for the brand alone, not taking into account the quality of the product.
The Bottom Line
In an expanding market of countless skin care regimens, Dior Capture is one of the many that claims to reduce the redundant signs of aging and provide users with a potential remedy for aging and sun-damaged skin. While Dior Capture serums and moisturizers aim to correct common cosmetic afflictions, it's debatable whether or not they'll do a better job than less expensive products that advertise the same potential results. Sure the Dior Capture anti-aging skin care line does contain a patented ingredient that's claimed to be their "magic component," but who's to say if it will prove effective for every consumer. A prudent choice may be to acquire Dior Capture product samples from a retail store counter prior to purchasing the full-size product itself.