Hormeta is a Swiss “organic mineral” skin care brand geared toward women. The product line was started by one Maurice Chaponnie. While Hormeta does seem to place a focus on anti-aging, they also offer skin care treatments for all general skin types. These fall into categories like Normal/Dry, Sensitive/Rosacea, Oily/Acneic/Problematic, Anti-Aging/Anti-Oxidant, Mature, Specialty, Sun and Body. Hormeta aims to produce noticeable results within 30 days of using the skin treatments. There is a “free skin assessment test” offered on the official Hormeta website.
All Hormeta skin care products are claimed to be manufactured in Switzerland. While all Hormeta skin treatments are available through the official website, they are also sold in select spas. Some of the primary active components offered in Hormeta skin treatments are botanical extracts, organic plant extracts, ionized minerals and fruit extracts. These “natural active ingredients” can be found with each individual product description on the website. The goal of Hormeta skin care products is to assist women with common skin concerns like fine lines, blotchiness, crow’s feet, acne blemishes, oily skin, facial wrinkles, dryness, hyper pigmentation, sun damage and irritation. There are some “success stories” posted on the official website. Hormeta products do not appear to be offered with a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee. No free trial samples of Hormeta skin treatments are available through the website.
Hormeta is a line of skin treatments suited for women of all skin types. These products endeavor to assist users with anything from fine lines, to blotchiness, to crow’s feet, to acne blemishes, to oily skin, to deep facial wrinkles, to excessive dryness, to hyper pigmentation, to sun damage, to irritation. A few notable ingredients listed for the Hormeta line are botanical extracts (calm and nourish skin), organic plant extracts and ionized minerals and fruit extracts (exfoliate dead skin cells). Hormeta skin treatments can all be purchased via the official website. However, there are no free trial samples offered at this time.
- All Hormeta skin care treatments can be purchased through the official website.
- Hormeta incorporates organic plant extracts, sea botanicals and fruit extracts into their skin products.
- There are product success stories posted on the official website.
- There doesn’t appear to be a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee posted on the official website.
- There are no free trial samples of Hormeta skin treatments provided through the website.
- Some ingredients found in Hormeta skin care products may not be suitable for some individuals.
- Full product ingredient lists are absent from the official website.
- Some Hormeta skin treatments may prove too pricey for some individuals, such as the Feminissime Serum- High Redefinition, which sells for $230 (30 ml).
The Bottom Line
All in all, Hormeta skin treatments are presented in a rather unique and interesting fashion. On the bright side, these skin care products contain botanical extracts, organic plant extracts, ionized minerals and fruit extracts, which are commonly recommended as potentially beneficial in the fight against wrinkles. However, the fact that the official Hormeta website lacks real clinical evidence regarding the effectiveness of the products, a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee, free trial samples and full product ingredient lists may raise a few eyebrows.