Immuderm is a skin treatment cream that aims to assist with repairing skin cells and “causing skin to act younger.” This topical cream is stated to help with anything from rashes, to wrinkles, to eczema, to sunburn, to psoriasis, to common skin irritations. Essentially Immuderm is advertised as an anti-aging remedy. While there doesn’t appear to be an official website offered for Immuderm cream, it does sell online for $89.95. This product is claimed to dramatically reduce facial wrinkles within 28 days of usage. There does not appear to be a 100 percent money-back/satisfaction guarantee offered with Immuderm cream.
The primary active component found in Immuderm is NBG (Norwegian Beta Glucan). This ingredient is stated to be a “biotechnically engineered polysaccharide molecule,” which activates immune skin cells. Basically this component of Immuderm endeavors to assist with anti-aging and other skin afflictions. Immuderm cream is marketed specifically towards aging women. The goal of Immuderm is to improve your “skin’s ability to regenerate and repair itself.” There doesn’t appear to be any customer testimonials offered online in regards to the effectiveness of Immuderm cream. Fortunately there is a full ingredient list for this skin product offered online. There do not appear to be any free trial samples of Immuderm offered.
Immuderm is essentially an anti-wrinkle cream formulated for aging women. This topical skin treatment aims to help users with fine lines, rashes, wrinkles, eczema, sunburns, psoriasis and common skin irritations. The key component of Immuderm cream is known as NBG (Norwegian Beta Glucan), which activates immune skin cells, hence repairing skin tissue. Immuderm is sold online for $89.95 a tube (6 ounces). There does not appear to be any money-back/satisfaction guarantee offered with Immuderm cream.
Other ingredients found in Immuderm are as follows; Aqua, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, B-Glucan, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-20 Methyl Gluclose Sesquistearate, Methyl Gluclose Sesquistearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Oleifera Seed Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Retinyl Palmitate, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Pottassium Hydroxide and Natural Fragrance.
- Immuderm can be easily and conveniently purchased online.
- Immuderm cream contains some moisturizers.
- Immuderm comes in an easy-to-apply topical cream form.
- A full ingredient list for Immuderm cream is offered online.
- Immuderm may be a bit pricey for some individuals since it sells for $89.95 from the official website.
- There does not appear to be any 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee offered with Immuderm.
- There aren’t any customer testimonials offered for Immuderm cream.
- Some ingredients found in Immuderm cream may not be suitable for some individuals.
- There doesn’t appear to be an official website for Immuderm, therefore it’s tough to gather significant background information on the manufacturer of Immuderm cream.
The Bottom Line
While Immuderm comes across as a “wonder cream” that claims to deal with anything from rashes, to wrinkles, to eczema, to sunburn, to psoriasis, it may be a tad difficult to determine whether or not all of these claims are true. This “anti-wrinkle” cream would likely be more appealing to more consumers if it were offered with a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee and if some customer testimonials were available on an official website.