The Kara Vita website states that the mission of the company is to “produce products that provide measurable, visible improvements to skin and beauty.” Kara Vita products are based on three principles: Purity, Penetration, and Potency. Kara Vita calls these principles the “3 P’s”. Kara Vita offers anti-aging products, skin care products, body care products, fragrances, and acne care products.
Kara Vita anti-aging products promise “surgical-like results” with a dramatic decrease in the depth and appearance of wrinkles. Kara Vita claims the collection of products will “firm and tighten sagging skin”. Key bioactive ingredients of ‘Up Tight Firming Peptide Complex’ and ‘Up Tight Firming Peptide Cream’ include: Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline), Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (Matrixyl 3000), Acetyl Tetrapeptide-9 (Dermican), Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, and Rumex Occidentalis Extract. Kara Vita also carries ‘Glycol-X Treatment Lotion’, ‘Glycol-X Treatment Cream’, and ‘Glycol-X Cleanser’ which contain Glycolic Acid. Glycolic Acid uses Alpha Hydroxy Acids to smooth away dead skin cells and stimulate skin renewal. Kara Vita also carries a Lip Plumper for “nourishing age correction” which stimulates collagen production in the lips. As a new product in its anti-aging line, Kara Vita now offers ‘Eye Tender’ which is said to “stimulate fibroblasts, build collagen, brighten skin, and reduce inflammation” in the eye area for a younger appearance.
- Kara Vita anti-aging products contain Argireline, Matrixyl-3000, and Glycolic Acid which have all been proven to noticeably improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Kara Vita has a professional, user-friendly website where all of the products are easy to order online.
- Kara Vita anti-aging products are somewhat expensive at $89.00 for only one ounce. The product website states that this is an introductory price so a price increase is likely.
- There is not a return or refund policy located on the Kara Vita website. This likely means that Kara Vita products do not carry a money back guarantee.
- There are no customer testimonials or before & after products to demonstrate how effective the anti-aging products are.
The Bottom Line
If consumers decide to purchase products in Kara Vita’s anti-aging line, it is likely that they will see improvements in the appearance of their wrinkles. With proven ingredients such as Argireline, Matrixyl-3000, and Glycolic Acid – these products are worth a try. In comparison to other high-end anti-aging products with similar ingredients, Kara Vita products are a bit less expensive. It is better when a company stands behind its products, however, so we would like to see that Kara Vita had a clear refund policy or a money back guarantee. Consumers appreciate websites that include before & after photos and customer testimonials to help them make an educated buying decision, and unfortunately Kara Vita lacks these things.