Murad is a skin care company founded by a certified dermatologist by the name of Howard Murad (M.D.). Murad has devoted his life to researching and better understanding the science behind external and internal skin care. He is also a certified pharmacist, as well as the Associate Clinical Professor of Dermatology at UCLA. After years of treating patients with various skin issues, Dr. Murad made the decision to develop his very own skin care line that aims to assist users with a variety of common skin afflictions such as acne, wrinkles, redness, irritation, dryness and body cellulite.
The Murad skin care line offers a broad spectrum of products that may assist individuals with combination, dry, oily, sensitive, normal and problematic skin types. Murad incorporates a variety of anti-inflammatories, vitamins, exfoliators and antioxidants. Natural botanicals are also featured in many Murad skin treatments. However, the key component of Murad products is the Cellular Water Principle science, which is claimed to draw water and nutrients to the cells, while repairing any damage. This process is also called “cellular hydration” and endeavors to battle aging and disease. Essentially Murad offers topical skin care treatments to address specific skin concerns, in addition to oral supplements that aim to assist users with internal skin care at the same time. Furthermore, sun protection products and a shaving regimen for men are also developed by Murad Inc.
The Murad skin care line is geared toward all individuals, regardless of skin type and/or gender. These skin treatments aim to assist users with day-to-day skin dilemmas such as redness, oil build-up, dryness, acne, fine lines, irritation and wrinkles. Murad incorporates active ingredients like vitamins, natural botanicals, antioxidants, anti-inflammatories and the exclusive Cellular Water Principle science. This unique science endeavors to repair cellular damage and draw water and nutrients into the skin cells.
- The official Murad website offers all products available for purchase online.
- Murad offers a money-back guarantee and free shipping.
- Free Murad samples are offered via the website.
- Murad includes an internal herbal supplement.
- Murad skin care products are not available through all common retailers.
- There’s no offered clinical trials to show how Murad will benefit your skin.
- The Murad product line is high-end and possibly too high priced for the average consumer to afford regularly.
- Murad products contain ingredients that may cause negative reactions for some users.
- The Murad skin care regimen appears to require several steps, which could prove to be a hassle for some users.
The Bottom Line
When it comes to selecting a skin care line, the process can become difficult once you consider all of the product lines currently available. Although it’s truly difficult to tell whether or not Murad will cure your skin afflictions and grant you the radiant complexion that their advertising copy claims, at least the product doesn’t leave you in the cold as far as returns go. Then again, it would be prudent to check out the Murad product full ingredient lists (for allergy reasons) prior to purchasing anything.