Rachel Perry produces a line of cosmetics and skin care products that are "natural." This product line was founded by Rachel Perry, and she still remains the Chief Executive officer and "primary creative force" behind the skin care products. In the past Perry worked for a company known as Coty, and has been dealing with skin care treatments sine the young age of 15. Since Rachel Perry resides in Hollywood, she was eventually driven to create a skin care line aimed at assisting women with the aging dilemma. Rachel Perry stays active with animal rights groups and additionally works as an activist to help preserve the rainforests. She also the "Entrepreneur of the Year" certificate, granted by the Small Business Administration.
Most Rachel Perry products are marketed in holistic and natural food stores. These products consist of facial cleansers, toners, moisturizers, day and night treatment serums and scrubs. Aside from facial skin care, Rachel Perry also offers treatment products for the body, as well as make up. The primary goal of Rachel Perry skin care products are to reduce the signs of aging such as fine lines, sun damage, crow's feet, loss of collagen and facial wrinkles. Key active ingredients found in Rachel Perry are all-natural botanicals and alpha-hydroxy acids.
Rachel Perry is a "natural" skin care line geared primarily toward women and intended to potentially assist with common skin aging afflictions like wrinkles, sun damage, acne and fine lines. These skin care treatments contain active components such as alpha-hydroxy acids (to exfoliate dead skin cells) and all-natural botanicals/plant extracts (to assist with skin smoothness, skin tone and overall radiance). Rachel Perry products are claimed to be PH balanced.
- The official Rachel Perry website offers all products for sale online, which makes purchasing convenient.
- Rachel Perry skin care products contain moisturizers.
- Rachel Perry directs her efforts toward assisting with rainforest preservation and animal rights.
- All-natural botanicals are found in Rachel Perry skin care products.
- There is no substantial clinical proof offered that Rachel Perry skin care treatments are effective.
- Rachel Perry products do not appear to be dermatologist-recommended.
- There is no 100% money-back guarantee on the official website.
- Customer testimonials are absent from the website.
- Some ingredients found in Rachel Perry skin treatments may irritate some users.
The Bottom Line
It's always good to see that a cosmetic company or individual puts some effort into important causes such as saving the rainforests or animal rights. However, this doesn't really aid with the effectiveness of Rachel Perry's cosmetics/skin care line. While it's wonderful that she's a philanthropist of sorts, the question still lies with her product line. Considering the plethora of anti-aging skin care brands and products gracing the market these days, Rachel Perry may vie better by offering some further clinical proof via her official Rachel Perry website. Furthermore, at a glance, Rachel Perry skin care treatments might come across as more convincing to some consumers if a money-back guarantee was present on the official home page.