Reclaim is a line of skin care products endorsed by Victoria Principal, the former actress/model. Similar to a number of other skin treatment lines, Reclaim places a primary focus on anti-aging. This brand offers four different products, which are the Total Facial Cleanser, Age Braker Eye Firmation Eye Serum, Revolutionary Anti-aging Cream and Age Braker Benefit Boosters. Unlike most cosmetic lines, Reclaim sells in a kit form, which is offered on the official website for $29.95. Although a free catalog for Reclaim is available via the website, free samples are not.
The primary component of Reclaim treatments is the Argireline Molecular Complex, and the product formula contains 10% Argireline. This active ingredient is claimed to relax facial muscles and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. The Reclaim system also aims to moisturize, increase skin elasticity, exfoliate dead skin cells, assist with crow’s feet, fade away age spots and improve overall radiance. There are some “real stories” presented on the official website, that are basically testimonials for Reclaim treatments. The Reclaim skin care regimen is intended to be used daily in order to be effective. These products are stated not to cause irritation.
Reclaim is a skin care system that’s primarily marketed towards middle aged and aging women. This four-step regimen endeavors to battle fine lines, age spots, deep facial wrinkles, lack of elastin, crow’s feet, sun damage and sagging. The moisturizing treatment from Reclaim does contain a sunscreen. The primary ingredient incorporated into Reclaim products is Argireline, a third-party component that relaxes facial muscles to battle wrinkles. There are some clinical studies provided on the official website to help support the overall effectiveness of Reclaim treatments. The complete Reclaim kit sells for $29.95 for a 90-day supply.
- There is sunscreen in some Reclaim products.
- Testimonials from Reclaim users are provided on the official website.
- Contains argireline, which is a proven effective skin tightening ingredient.
- Full lists of ingredients for Reclaim treatments are not available on the website.
- Each Reclaim product cannot be purchased individually.
- This skin care line is primarily geared toward middle-aged women.
- It’s difficult to determine if Reclaim products contain certain ingredients that may cause skin irritation for some users.
- There aren't any free trial samples of Reclaim offered at this time.
- There isn’t a great deal of information provided on the company that manufactures Reclaim.
The Bottom Line
Similar to many modern anti-aging skin care lines, Reclaim promises fewer wrinkles, firmer skin and a more radiant glow. While it is nice to see some actual clinical research posted on the official website, along with a money-back guarantee, it would be even more reassuring to see the actual ingredients found in each Reclaim treatment. This way consumers could be wary of any potential allergies. You may want to do a little more shopping around before simply choosing a skin care regimen like Reclaim. Other brands actually reveal what’s in their skin care products.