Repechage, manufactured by a company called Beauty From the Sea, is an American skin care line that is manufactured in New Jersey and began back in 1977. This line of topical treatments is geared toward all skin types; including acne sufferers and those with aging complexions. Repechage offers several different product categories such as the Hydra Medic Collection (for acne prone or problematic skin), Opti Firm for Mature Skin (assists with mature complexions to help them look “more radiant”), Combination Skin (helps control oil in the T-zone), Cell Renewal (exfoliating line for all skin types), Hydra Dew for Dry Skin, Hydra Refine (helps control oily complexions), Vita Cura Cell Renewal (for mature or aging skin), Hydra Four for Sensitive Skin, Hydra Soleil (sun protection products) and Sea Spa and Body Care. Repechage skin care products have been featured in magazines like Spa and Allure.
Some of the primary active components of Repechage skin care products are seaweed extract (calms and sooths skin), Vitamin C (balances skin tone), Ginko extract, glycerin (moisturizes skin) and Alpha Hydroxy Acids (help exfoliate dead skin cells). There do not appear to be any customer testimonials listed on the official Repechage website. All Repechage skin care products can be purchased via the official website. However, there does not appear to be a 100% money-back guarantee posted on the website. Repechage additionally offers “treatment makeup” products. There is not any significant clinical research presented on the official Repechage website discussing the proven effectiveness of these products.
Repechage is essentially a seaweed-based skin care line that aims to address all skin types. While most Repechage skin treatments appear to be geared primarily toward women, men can probably use them as well. A few active ingredients found in Repechage products are seaweed extract (calms and sooths skin), Vitamin C (balances skin tone), Ginko extract, glycerin (moisturizes skin) and Alpha Hydroxy Acids (help exfoliate dead skin cells). All Repechage skin treatments can be purchased through the official website.
- All Repechage products can be purchased on the official website.
- Repechage treatments contain natural seaweed extracts.
- Repechage is a product line that’s been around since 1977.
- The official Repechage website offers full ingredient lists.
- There is no money-back guarantee offered on the official Repechage website.
- There is not significant clinical evidence offered on the website to support the effectiveness of Repechage products.
- There are no customer testimonials found on the official Repechage website.
- Some ingredients found in Repechage skin care products may not be suitable for certain individuals.
- Repechage does not seem to offer a line of skin treatments suitable for men.
The Bottom Line
In this vast market of skin care brands, Repechage stands out in some ways by offering products that focus on seaweed extracts. Unfortunately the official Repechage website does not offer clinical statistics supporting the effectiveness of these topical skin treatments. When all is said and done, Repechage would probably market the line more effectively if the official website provided some customer testimonials or a 100 percent money-back guarantee. It’s probably prudent to check out other skin treatment brands prior to selecting one like Repechage.