Vichy is a European brand of skin care and cosmetics that began back in 1931. This line offers skin treatments that address acne prone complexions, dryness and sun protection. Although the official website offers “free samples with all orders,” they don’t appear to offer trial samples alone. There are four general categories for Vichy products, which are Face Care, Sun Care, Makeup and Body Care. A unique feature found on the website offers “full skin analysis” feedback. You basically request a report on your personal skin issues. This allows Vichy Laboratories to tell you which of their treatment products might be suitable for you.
Some of the products found on the Vichy website are toners, cleansers, acne treatments, moisturizers, eye care and exfoliating products. Similar to many skin care/cosmetic lines, Vichy Laboratories places a focus on anti-aging and wrinkle reduction. A few of these treatments are the NeOvadiol Intensive Densifying Care, Reti-C Intensive Corrective Care SPF 15, LiftActiv PRO Pro-Fibre Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Care SPF 15 and Meokine Intensive Dermo-Crease Reducing Corrective Wrinkle Care. Four key ingredients incorporated into these anti-wrinkle products are Hyaluronic Acid (battles fine lines and wrinkles), Pro-Xylane (hydrates the skin), Endoline (strengthens skin and reduces wrinkles) and Collagen (increases collagen levels).
Vichy Laboratories is a skin care line that aims to assist with common skin dilemmas like acne breakouts, fine lines, sun damage, collagen loss, deep facial wrinkles, severe dryness, age spots and overall skin radiance. All Vichy treatments are available for purchase through the official website. Unfortunately there is no significant clinical research or customer testimonials presented on the website at this time. There is a satisfaction guarantee of sorts posted on the website, although consumer must pay shipping costs and money will be refunded within 30 days. All ingredients for Vichy skin care products are not revealed on the official website.
- All Vichy skin treatments can be easily acquired via the official website.
- There is a return policy presented on the website, so money can be refunded.
- Active ingredients found in Vichy products are stated on the website.
- Vichy skin care treatments are suitable for all skin types.
- Since all ingredients incorporated into Vichy skin treatments are not posted on the website, some individuals could suffer from allergic reactions to Vichy.
- There aren’t any testimonials or success stories posted on the official website.
- Clinical testing results are not offered on the website.
- Free samples are only given to those that order Vichy products.
- Vichy skin care treatments are rather high priced in comparison to many brands.
The Bottom Line
When all is said and done, Vichy appears to be a typical women’s skin care line that addresses standard skin afflictions like collagen loss, dryness, acne, sun damage and wrinkles. While this product line seems decent enough from the descriptions, it would be nice to actually see some clinical research offered on the official website, along with a few testimonials and all ingredients used in the treatments (for allergy reasons). Lastly, you may find it helpful to investigate a number of skin care lines prior to choosing one like Vichy, especially if you’re looking for a targeted wrinkle fighter.