Votre Vu appears to be a French company, at least by name. Their product line is new, only having been around since August of this year, and they focus mainly on skin care and anti-ageing products as well as general cosmetics. According to the products on the company website, there are serums, eyeliners and other types of products, supposedly made with all natural ingredients. We do enjoy the fact that all natural ingredients are possible to have little harmful effect on the skin, but there are some products that could benefit from having proven and tested things like hyaluronic acid or Matrixyl. The company website is well-organized, with a full section devoted to customers' potential questions. There is a glossary of ingredients commonly used in skin care and anti-ageing, but we aren't sure yet if those are used in these products or not.
We had a look around the product website, and we can't tell what ingredients are used for any individual products. However, Votre Vu claims that they use all-natural ingredients. According to the FAQ section, their products include parabens as ingredients. These are preservatives, and for some people can end up drying out the skin, depending on the skin type. The website says that the consistency of people's skin varies from day to day because of natural factors in the environment. There is a chart on the website devoted to these changes, detailing what products would be best suited on what type of skin.
- The company website for Votre Vu has a great of information about products and skin care in general. They have a glossary devoted to each ingredient used in many skin care products, organized in alphabetical order.
- There is a 45-day refund policy, the process of which is explained fully on the website. This reassures us, because there are companies that offer no such policy.
- The website doesn't include any user testimonials at the time of this review. This means that customers aren't easily able to determine how the product lines have affected people in the past.
- There isn't anything in the way of official research at this time, so product backing isn't really substantial. A glossary of ingredients is good, but we have yet to learn how they work in individual products.
- All sales are done through a Votre Vu agent, which could cause problems with some customers who prefer to deal directly with a business.
The Bottom Line
We are pleased that Votre Vu offers so much information on its website. It makes people more assured and able to determine what ingredients are used in their products. We feel this could be improved with user testimonials and a section devoted to official research.